Friday, April 13, 2012

Just A Thought.....

I tend to love people genuwinely and I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. If I call you a friend, I love you like you were the only friend I'll ever have. If I call you my brother or sister, I love you like your the only sister or brother I'll ever have. If your my boyfriend, I love you like you the only man on earth. Caring leaves you vulnerable to your enemies. Knowing this, shouldnt we all have our wall up? I don't think so. Living that way would not be called Living. When you live, you experience, you trust, you smile, you hurt, you disappoint, you live. You make yourself a better you. When you live, experiences can't be planned. Your experiences and situations mold your perception of life. So, if someone ever asked again, Is loving someone genuwinely a bad or good thing? I'll say, its the most beautiful, horrible experience that you have to experience yourself. There is no right or wrong answer. Love and live for you, never for anyone else.

-Duchess #1Love

                                               Add Me On Instagram: RealDuchess
                                               Add Me On Twitter: @DuchessBeauti
                                               Add Me On FB: Kiara Onhergrind Rashai
                                     Check My Stories Out: www.elitecreativity.proboards.com (Name: KikiBae21

No comments:

Post a Comment