Saturday, November 3, 2012

Its Been Awhile....

HEYYYY!!! It's been awhile!! Things have been crazy these past few months! Geesh! Anyhoo, as you can tell, I decided to start modeling. It's just a interest I have as of now and I'm riding with it until it isn't. I'm wondering if I should start putting more of my stories on here. Guess I'll ponder that over the next few days. In case you guys were wondering, yes I'm STILL Drake crazy! lol You know I'm copping the attire he has out as soon as it becomes available (WHICH IS NOW!!). I'm so happy he decided to come out with a clothing line! All them OVO heads, shoot we need to represent!

As far as my personal life is concerned, its still crazy. I need a reality show, seriously. My love life or lack their of is crazy as shit. My fam is CRAZIER and not to mention my career has become a little pain in the ass as of recently. So...Duchess is still Duchess and you'll have to stay tuned to the blog to get the whole scoop..!

Until then Babez..~!


                                     *Duchess

No comments:

Post a Comment