Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Long Time No Hear...MIND ON DRIZZY!

I have been so focused on school and other crap, I completely forgot about my blog. Ok, so I seen Drake at the Grammy's looking absolutely AMAZING. My god. I mean, who ever he's dating, they need to really appreciate that man. Every lyric, Every hand gesture, Every smile. I KNOW I WOULD! He's an amazing artist who've I watched since 04' grow from an actor to business man. I am so proud of him. I support ANYTHING from him and will continue to do so as long as he stays true to himself. I can't wait for the new album. Take Care has been in my car since November 15,2011. I think it needs a rest. Skipping and all, i STILL play that album. Its a mellow, personal album. If i ever had a big dream, he would be it. Without question. --->*Sidenote* This pic was taken in Windsor in August of 2011! The best concert ever! He includes EVERYONE at his concerts which i love! I mean if im gonna spend at least 700 to a G on ticket, I at least wanna know that you appreciate it. He definately lets you know that! If you never been to a Drizzy show, plz, go! I remember in 05'/06' when I dreamed of seeing him in shows doing his thing, this when he was on Degrassi and he was jsut showing off his talent. Fast forward a couple years and look  what he's done! Not only is he successful, but he's doing it with so much passion and understanding of his fans. We need more artist like that. We need more people like that. People just don't care anymore which is sad. If you dont invest in people, your not promoting growth as a people, and thats real!.

-Duchess

No comments:

Post a Comment