Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Morning Thought..!

I have finally decided that every morning, from now on, I'm going to share my thoughts for the morning. Afterall, thats the whole purpose of a blog is to express what you feel, right?

 
At 9:00 am, Eastern Time, right now,  I just got off work. As i sit in front of my laptop, I'm taking in every emotion and every thought. All glory goes to god for making this day and EVERY day an adventure and something to learn from. I thank him eternally for my love of music. It's my sanity next to writing. S/o to Drake for his music always allows me to go from a hurt place, to a reflective space, and also to happy space. Music is the reflection of the soul and I am honored to have an artist that reflects my soul with his gift. I just hope that humbleness stays with him as he still finds himself career wise and personally. Gotta love Drizzy...

Ok, so with all that being said....

 
HERE'S MY MORNING THOUGHT:  "Sometimes you just have to take a step back, breathe, and re-evaluate a situation. Don't let ppl knock you off your square and make u forget the bigger picture. Lets get money, lets get closer to god, and lets enjoy the time and days he gave us!" -Duchess ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment